Processing of personal data on the website www.vipush.eu (and its domain aliases) is subject to the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). This personal data will be kept for a maximum of one year as part of an enquiry, communication and marketing campaign and for business purposes.
In accordance with the provisions of this text, Kesseböhmer Holding KG undertakes to inform the persons about whom data is collected of their rights and to guarantee them a right of access and rectification of the personal data concerning them. You can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and rectify it or ask for its withdrawal at the following address:
Kesseböhmer Holding KG
Mindener Straße 208
49152 Bad Essen
Publication Manager: Oliver Kesseböhmer
Data Protection Officer: Maxime Pechenkyn
- by following the user’s navigation during their session to ensure site navigation quality and safety;
- by storing information entered into the fields provided for this purpose when the user changes pages;
- by allowing the user to stay on the same host server for the duration of their session;
- by redirecting the user to the website of the corresponding language or subsidiary in the country from which they seem to be connecting (if the website is multilingual);
- by allowing the user to remain connected to certain parts of the website (for example to the control systems, if it is an e-commerce site) during their navigation;
- by obtaining anonymous statistical data concerning site traffic;
- by identifying visitors to the website originating from a digital campaign.
6, rue de Mulhouse
Tél. 03 89 230 755